طلب ترجمه اعذروني يا اخوان

مواضيع عامه , بعيداً عن الأمور التقنيــه.
مغلق
expertsniper
عضو نشيط
مشاركات: 186
اشترك في: 09 نوفمبر 2005, 09:35

طلب ترجمه اعذروني يا اخوان

مشاركة بواسطة expertsniper »

السلام عليكم

عارف زودتها في الترجمة لكن ما اعرف احس ان ترجمتي فيها غلط :D

فا ألجئ لكم ومن لي غيركم :wink:

هذا الرسالة بخصوص شراء دومين مني ارجو تفصيص الرسالة لكي افهم جيداً وتوضيح انا طلبت من هذا المشتري طرح سعره فياريت اعرف ما هو رده بضبط وماذا يطلب من الرابط الذي اعطاني إياه

اتمنا محد يتاجلهنا :D

هذا نص الرسال الاولى

Hello,

I think you have not sold your domain name yet. I'm very interested in it. Can you send your price for the domain?

Did you get offers from other people already?

I run a software company. We develop client-server systems and databases in MS SQL and Delphi. Buying and selling domain names is
not my main business. Just another way to invest money and make additional income.

Looking forward to do business with you.

Best regards,
Robert Kramer Ph.D.
President

وانا رديت عليه بهذا

Robert Kramerڑ

ڑڑڑ I am mr.AHMED KHALAFڑI think you need my domain , I can sell my domain for your company after you give me your offer .

I have also the same domain at .com and .netڑڑ

and also this domain if you interested with this type of domains

cashsoeasy.com

its price tell now is 10,000ڑ$

best regards
ڑ
MR.AHMED KHALAF
خليكم من الزاي هذا بسبب المتصفح على ما اظن :!:

ورد عليه بهذا واريد افهما جيداً

10,000 USD. Ok.
ڑ
I need some kind of valuationڑmade by industry experts by accounting reason.
ڑ
Domain name is anڑinvestment for me. In other words I'm going to sell your name later and make a profit. If I overpay I won't be able to make a profit in the future. It's very important for you and me to know the current market value of your domain.
ڑ
Of course, we must be sure that you are engaging a reputable appraisal company.ڑI heardڑmany appraisal companies often made inaccurate appraisals.ڑ I will only accept appraisals from independent appraisal companies I know and trust.
ڑ
To avoid mistakes I asked domain experts about reputable appraisal companies in a forum

http://domaintalk.ourplace.com/Archive/58046.htm

Juck check this posting.

If the appraisal comes higher you can adjust your asking price accordingly.ڑ

After Iڑget an appraisal from you we'll continue our negotiations.

How do you prefer to get paid: http://www.PayPal.com, http://www.escrow.com, check or wire?
ڑ
Hope we can come to an agreement fast.

Looking forward to your reply

ارجو رد شوي مفصل لكي افهم جيداً

وعندي طلب اخر انا توصلنا راسئل غريبه من من ايميل غريب فهمت محتواها اريد منكم الاستزاده

هذا نصها

AHMED MOHAMMED KHALAF

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail in regards to your outstanding payment forwarded to my humble office by the Federal Government of Nigeria in your favour as the beneficiary. I have verified with the information I received and this is in accordance with what we have on our payment file.

I wish to officially notify you that your payment of 30 million USD have been verified, it is reflected in our system and valid for immediate remmitance to you via an international Bank wire transfer into your bank account which will be transfer to you as soon as your bank account information is forwarded to me, your payment will transfer to you in the next 24hrs .We will processed and get your 30 million Usd arrangement concluded.

Your information on our payment file have been forwarded to the remittance department of my bank for your bank transfer preparation. You will only be required to handle your transfer requirements to your location as long as this transaction is concerned.

I shall notify you of the transfer requirements as soon your fund is ready from the Foreign Remmitance Office, Telex Transfer Department.

Kindly get back to me with your bank account information to enable this office proceed and finalize your fund remittance without further delays.

Waiting to have your bank account information.

Best Regards.

Proffesor. Charles C. Soludo
Excutive Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Federation
Federal Republic of Nigeria (FRN)
Direct Line; 234-806-018-6640

Long live , the Presidency. Long live , the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The Presidency
Abuja, Nigeria

مستنيكم على نار :x
expertsniper
عضو نشيط
مشاركات: 186
اشترك في: 09 نوفمبر 2005, 09:35

مشاركة بواسطة expertsniper »

اتمنا احد يترجم محتاجكم يا اخواني
مغلق