Help for everybody

افكار لمواقع تجارية او التجارة الالكترونية الفردية وطرق الكسب المادي المشروع من الموقع,والنقاش في هذا المجال.
مغلق
1scroll.net
عضو نشيط
مشاركات: 158
اشترك في: 14 مايو 2006, 10:38
مكان: Singapore
اتصال:

Help for everybody

مشاركة بواسطة 1scroll.net »

Assalam Alikom
I am so sorry to write in english because I have no arabic keyboad, and I hope that someone can translate in arabic for those who do not understand englihs.

I came across this forum and I noticed that people does not ahve much informations and experience about making money online, or internet business, and that they need a help.
many people in USA and europe benefit this opportunity, and Arab people are not making any profit. only disappointed by some other people making the things very difficult for them.

But for now STOP STOP Scames and Stop lies. And in this forum everybody will learn how to do and how to make money online, I can not give courses but I can respond to any question are you asking. any help you need I will be ready to give my hand.
If people are interested by this subject I will be happy and will continue, if not.. I will stop and go away .
This is free opportunity for you to learn, open your eyes and mind, and be ready for this business, I will show you how to do but do not expect to make money easy , it takes time and requier efforts and hard work. this is not a get rich quick scheme, here will give you the headlines to start and the headlines to find your way.
Giving you a big and free Opportunity to learn, and explore the Internet. Do not miss it it is FREE INFORMATION, FREE GUIDE, FREE
Geek
عضو جديد
مشاركات: 40
اشترك في: 25 مارس 2006, 03:32

مشاركة بواسطة Geek »

مرحبا بك معنا

وشي تشكر عليه وهو عرضك للمساعدة والافاده لكن اخشى ان تكون اللغة عائق واقصد عدم وجود لوحة مفاتيح عربية لديك..

عموماً ترجمة مختصره للاخوان مما قالة الاخ وهو -انه يلاحظ ان استفادة العرب من التجارة الالكترونية بسيط جداً لايقارب اطلاقاً مافي اوروبا او امريكا,,وهو يطالب الكل بالابتعاد عن السبام والغش والحيل والوهم للتجارة الالكترونية وهو لن يعطي دروس ولكنه مستعد للمساعدة والرد على اي استفسارات حول التجارة الالكترونية وسوف يريك او يدلك كيف تكسب المال من الانترنت لكن لاتتوقع ان الامر بسيط وسهل وسريع بل يحتاج جهد كبير ومثابرة وهو الان يعطيك فرصة كبيره للتعلم واطلاق تجارة على الانترنت,,ان وجد اسئلة وطلبات لن يتأخر في الاجابة وان لم يجد فلن يتابع-

هذا ملخص ماقالة الاخ وهذا يدفعني للاشارة الى مقالة قديمة لكن مازالت مطلوبة نشرها الاخ خالد

لا...ليس منجم ذهب !!
SaN
عضو نشيط
مشاركات: 129
اشترك في: 16 نوفمبر 2005, 17:52
مكان: الدوحة
اتصال:

مشاركة بواسطة SaN »

Arab people are not making any profit. only disappointed by some other people making the things very difficult for them

أنا معك في هذا العرب يحاولون يحطمون بعض .... لا يوجد اشياء بدون صعوبات ... لكن المشكلة لما تطرح أفكار ولا تلقي تفاعل ... أو تتكلم عن التجارة الإلكترونية وسبل قد تسهم في تطويرها وتجد من ياتيك ... ليحبطك ...
أنا أعلم ان ليس هنالك شي بالساهل ... واعلم أن فكرة الدفع الإلكتروني قد تكون جديدة علي الكثير من المستخدمين العرب ... واعلم ان العرب لم يتعودوا يدفعوا واعتادوا القرصنة وتنزيل البرامج والكتب بالمجان ...وهم بذالك يرتكبون خطاء فادح في حق انفسهم والمجتمع الألكتروني..

فالبرامج الألكتروني والألعاب والكتب تعد مصدر ربح سهل وسريع لان عملية التبادل تكون أدفع واستلم ليس هنالك شحن ..... لكن ماذا عسانا نقول ... انا اعلم اني اجرفت كثيرا ..

لكني بالفعل غاضب ومؤيد لفكرة سكرول وان بالأمكان تحقيق الربح في الأنترنت وانه يحتاج الي جهد لكن ليس لدرجة جهد 6 سنوات بلا طائل كما ذكر الأخ خالد في مقاله....

ما نحتاج اليه في الأول نشر التوعيه بين المستخدمين العرب ... ومن ثم سوف تصبح التجارة الألكترونية مصدر من المصادر للدخل في الوطن العربي بأذن الله " تفائلوا بالخير تجدوه "

نعم يا سكرول كمل .... وكمل
تحياتي الخالصة
SaN
1scroll.net
عضو نشيط
اتصال:

Assalam alikom
Thank you for your reply, and thank you for translating

first, I hope that the language wont be a barrier for some members. And I will use simple English and words to let others understand.
I know that many things we will bother here were already discussed somewhere else in this forum, but our discussion will be from A, means from Departure (Beginning) to make the new people understand and know where are they? and what are they going through?
What is Internet Business?
The subject has many definitions and many way to define it, simply you can say that Internet business is selling or buying online virtually without any 3rd party between you and the merchant.
The business online or the internet marketing is something as traditional business, there are products, payment, receipts, and delivery…But the advantage here in this business is: speed and saving.
How? Speed because no workers no papers no usual marketing forms.
The Big advantage here in this business is : HUGE POTENTIAL CUSTMERS
Lets say that you are opening a shop at your place, and selling for example books.
How many people can pass by your shop? 20persons? 50? 100? Per day??
So, how many of them buy? 2? 3? 10? And the rest?
Here online you will meet thousands of people visiting your website per day. YES don’t be surprised at my next
posting will tell how? and when? Because this is the last part and the harder part and the 60% of your work.

Next posting will be about: How to set up a business with your own products or without.

See you tomorrow Inshaa allah.
ahmeds14
عضو جديد
مشاركات: 64
اشترك في: 24 يناير 2006, 21:06
اتصال:

مشاركة بواسطة ahmeds14 »

ونحن فى الانتظار
لكن اعتقد ان المشكلة ستكون فيمن سيكون العميل؟
من هم العملاء المستهدفون الذين سيقبلون دفع أموال عبر الانترنت للحصول على سلعة أو خدمة
1scroll.net
عضو نشيط
اتصال:

Assalam alikom
As I promised, today we talk about how to set up a business.
As you know the internet became a huge place to invest money and effort also time.
When the internet grew last few years, the technology also follows up speedily, and millions of dollars were invested online to make the service better and sophistic.
To setup a business, I mean your own business, no partner, is slightly easy one part and difficult for other part.
a new business online needs more effort and time as I mentioned yesterday, but with some encouragements everything will go on.
Before you set up a business online, you should think about some headlines and know some rules here ,
In this and next topics I will talk only about making money online with no products, and this is the easy way and cheaper also :)
setup a online business need a little bit of money, lets say investment :) don’t worry no much around 100 -300 $US
Set up an online business pass by phases
the first : find your audience, your niche, build website including design and maintenance and hosting and ....we wills see all by details later..
YES, you need a website if you would like to make more profit, owning your website can give you the chance to promote more than one product at same time, .
The big NEWS for people whom can not afford or buy a domain name, is to own your website (given website) I will explain it later.
Now lets talk about the starting of this business online.
Online business has two way : promoting (selling) your own products, and promoting other people products and this can help some and not other.
What is the Audience?
the audience are simply your customers, the people whom will you sell products.
I will say it in big word:
STUDENTS ARE NOT GOOD AUDIENCE | CHILDREN ARE NOT
Some will ask why? It’s simple: they do not have Credit Card.
What is then the good audience?
The big Audience to target is: WOMEN IN FIRST PLACE.
WHEN YOU READ A BOOK ABOUT HOME BUSINESS THE AUTHORS ALWAYS SPEAK WITH SHE AND HER. Seldom they say He and his. Why? Because the most of buyers online are women including my wife :)
To answer the question is there people to buy online?
YES, I said my wife and I did it several time, we bought flight ticket, electronic stuff and other online I remember one day we order PIZZA online.
Anyway, because we do not practice this habit at our own countries does a not mean other never do.
If you have time to go and shop outside and spend time with friends and relatives, other has no time
for example, here in this country where I live, everyone rushing and all people running, everything is going faster than you imagine, even the word Hello no time to say it, this is true. till here I will stop and see you tomorrow.

Topic of Tomorrow: What is the niche? And how to find it?

assalam alikom
ahmeds14
عضو جديد
مشاركات: 64
اشترك في: 24 يناير 2006, 21:06
اتصال:

مشاركة بواسطة ahmeds14 »

شكرا لمجهودك يا اخ سكرول
وعامة ننتظر المزيد
وبالنسبة لموضوع العملاء فستظل هى المشكلة
لان العرب مازلوا لا يعتمدون على الانترنت للتسوق
فإما يكونوا قلقين او لا يملكون كريد كارد او غير متألفين مع الانترنت
لذلك فالمشكلة التى نريد ان نركز عليها لان هدفنا هما العرب
اما غير العرب فكيف سنصل اليهم
1scroll.net
عضو نشيط
اتصال:

Salam alikom akh ahmad
The easy is to find non-Arab and the difficult is to find Arab.
This topic will come at its time slowly :) don’t rush; online you have not to target specific race or religion or any fact.
Online business you target who will buy and make you get money or revenue.
because of the language problem the western world went away from Arab world, and because of the language barrier here you will not get Arab as customers unfortunately because most Arab don not have credit card because the Arab governments and banks are so stingy to make people get credit card easily and because the Arab people do not believe on this things Our target is anyone who can buy and invest regardless his race or his original.

Next topics will see how to reach those people and where

wa shokran
dagger
عضو مفيد
مشاركات: 89
اشترك في: 09 أغسطس 2005, 14:46

مشاركة بواسطة dagger »

موضوعك رائع أخي ومفيد لكل المستخدمين العرب..
لا أدري من أين البداية ولكن انا معك
حاليا احاول جاهدا منذ سنوات تطوير الفكر العربي (المتصفحين) بإستخدام الإنترنت بدلا من التجارة التقليدية.
وخير بداية تثقيف المستخدمين عن أهم المواقع للبيع والشراء عن طريق الإنترنت (ebay - amazon ....) وغيرها من المواقع الكبيرة وحتى الصغيرة والعربية .
وحاليا لدي مشروعين كبار نوعا ما لتقليص الفاصل بين مدراء المواقع العربية والتسوق عبر الإنترنت . وان شاء الله اذا تم فتح أول موقع سيتم بعدها بتطوير الموقع الأخر وثم الموقع الأخير وربط كل هذه المواقع الثلاثة ببعضها كشبكة لزيادة ثقة المستخدم العربي والإتجار بالإنترنت ....وحاليا جاري دراسة الموقع مع المبرمجين والتكلفة النهائية (1000$ - 5000$) كبداية المشروع وممكن أن يستغرق المشروع من شهرين الى نهاية هذه السنة 2006 ..

شكرا لك عزيزي على هذا الإهتمام .
وأنا جاهز معك في أي خدمة نستطيع تطوير وتثقيف المستخدمين العرب
1scroll.net
عضو نشيط
اتصال:

assalam alikom
I noticed that many people visited this topic and they left with no one word, may be they know already about the business online or the langyage is a barriere, thats why I will stop and hope that the Admin removed this topic.

Thanks
مغلق