نصائح لزيادة دخلك من adsense

افكار لمواقع تجارية او التجارة الالكترونية الفردية وطرق الكسب المادي المشروع من الموقع,والنقاش في هذا المجال.
مغلق
egypty
عضو مفيد
مشاركات: 115
اشترك في: 17 يوليو 2005, 03:23
اتصال:

نصائح لزيادة دخلك من adsense

مشاركة بواسطة egypty »

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

هذه النصائح قرأتها فى اكثر من موقع سانشرها هنا بالانجليزية نظرا لعجزى عن توصيلها لكم بالعربية انا افهمها لكن لا استطيع الترجمة الكاملة ان كنتم تفهمون ما اعنى

Tips for making money with Adsense:

1. Create a site with content. Write about what you know.
2. Use keywords around the webpages - meta tags, (h1) tags, in (alt) tags.
3. Use the Google Adsense Preview Tool on other like minded websites like your own to see which ads will appear in which geographic area. Use this info to, perhaps, tailor your content to talk about these organisations.
4. Use the Overture Bid Tool to see if the keyowrds you are going to use are actually being bid for and to what value. (It is a guide only as to what will appear with Google Adsense).
5. Apply to Google adsense - create channel ads to track the result of individual ads and pages.
6. Use the Google "heat map" to understand where to place the ads. (In Google Adsense "Optimisation Tips").
7. Wait - it may take up too six weeks for Google to crawl your site properly.
8. Experiment to see what is best for your website - not all things are the same for everyone.

There is no quick win with Google Adsense - you have to work at it.

Hope this helps.

p.s. the BIG secret to my own success is NOT to have any external links out from the website at all. The only links out should be Google Adsense generated links created by your content. Take a look at my website - no external links. It works for me. I don't link exchange with other websites, (although I keep getting asked about it!), or have any other external links. Even the little informercials on the sides of my pages actually link to my own pages elsewhere on the website.
maksab1
عضو نشيط
مشاركات: 217
اشترك في: 12 يونيو 2005, 20:35

مشاركة بواسطة maksab1 »

ماقصرت egypty على إفادتنا

يعطيك العافية :)
egypty
عضو مفيد
مشاركات: 115
اشترك في: 17 يوليو 2005, 03:23
اتصال: