HOW YOUR WEBSITE BECOME HIGH PAGE RANKING SUDDENLY ?

كل افكار ونقاشات إشهار الموقع,واسرار محركات البحث وتحسين علاقة المواقع بها.
مغلق
1scroll.net
عضو نشيط
مشاركات: 158
اشترك في: 14 مايو 2006, 10:38
مكان: Singapore
اتصال:

HOW YOUR WEBSITE BECOME HIGH PAGE RANKING SUDDENLY ?

مشاركة بواسطة 1scroll.net »

This is why your website ranking jump to higher rank

As I said in a previous posting, the page ranking is depend your content and your visibility on the net
High ranking comes from your website, not from any other factor such programs or optimization experts as they called themselves.
When you update your content or you add or you change it, this is making the Spiders or crawlers visit your pages regularly.
Because they are very smart, the others reasons are that your content should be Friendly content including your Meta tag, Description, keywords. When you put a little of keywords and short description, and a title friendly, the spiders become your website friends.

NO ONE GUARANTEE THE HIGH RANKING OR THE POSITIONEMENT ON THE RESEARCH ENGINE.

Title: make it short and include some keywords into it.
Keywords: make effective keywords that have relation with your website content.
Description: male short description about your products.

DO NOT USE SOFTWARE, DO NOT USE DOORPAGES, AND DO NOT USE ANY OF TRICKS TO TRICK THE SERACH ENGINE.
THE TRICK ARE RECONIZED BY SERACH ENGINES. DO NOT LINK WITH BAD WEBSITE. DO NOT LINK TO LINKS EXCHANGE FARM. ALL THOSE TRICKS RECONIZED BY SPIDERS AND THEY ONLY WILL GUARANTEE YOU ONLY ONE THING : BANNED AND PENALIZED BY SEARCH ENGINES.
abdo2005
عضو نشيط
مشاركات: 215
اشترك في: 29 مايو 2005, 20:56
مكان: مصر
اتصال:

مشاركة بواسطة abdo2005 »

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
كلامك صحيح و لكن هل البيج رانك هو كل شيء؟
لا اعتقد ذلك "وذلك بالرغم من اهميته الكبيرة لمواقع البحث" لان الروابط الجيدة كذلك لها عامل كبير جدا و مؤثر, و اعتقد ان افضل رابط لموقعك يمكنك ان تحصل عليه من موقع دموز "Dmoz.com " و لكن المشكلة ان هذا الموقع ياخذ وقت كثير جدا لكي يقبل رابطك الذي ضفته فيه.
تحياتي :)
1scroll.net
عضو نشيط
مشاركات: 158
اشترك في: 14 مايو 2006, 10:38
مكان: Singapore
اتصال:

مشاركة بواسطة 1scroll.net »

Assalam Alikom
Let me clarify something.
The page rank is itself the goal of any website, any SEO (Search engines Optimization) is done to reach that goal = high page ranking.
If your website has high page rank means that it is viewed and provided to users on the serach engine.
Higher page rank means more importance as I said above
Yes as more good links as more higher ranking
I said Good Links not bad links.
I will post a Subject about the good an dbad Links nexyt time

Good luck
مغلق